Thursday, May 5, 2011

firefly 2.0

uh...ehh....hello? Can you hear me? Hi! It's me, the FIREFLY in insect! The storyteller is busy doing "domestic work" (don't know what it is, but it seem to be annoying). Normally I'm not allowed to use the computer, so I took the chance to tell you the great news by my own: I'm on facebook  now! And on twitter!.....I don't know what it is, but the storyteller told me that's a good thing, so I'm very happy about it.
Oh my god, these keys are really big! I have to use a pencil to press them down. Maybe I should leave the typing to the storyteller. Check out our new internet...things, pages, accounts...whatever it is!

Uhoh, SHE is coming and she's got the vacuum cleaner...I have to leave! 

1 comment:

  1. Storyteller: OMG! I need a new password!

    "Firefly 2.0" - yes, 2 wings and 0 brains!

    ReplyDelete