Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project peacemaker!

Hello world,

doubtless, you have noticed that the firefly and me have had some conflicts lately. But we’ve had a serious conversation last night and resolved our disputes! :-)
I was cheesed off by the fireflies’ short-tempered and secretive behavior. You know, it’s not easy to write item descriptions, do the promo stuff and all these things without having the slightest clue what’s actually going on. On the other hand, the firefly felt hemmed in and thronged by my repeating attempts to find out something about its projects and my constant questioning. It says, that’s disturbing its “creative flow”.
We solved the problem with this agreement: I now help the creative creature with the “mundane” parts of its work, like purchase the basic materials and cleaning up (as if I’m not doing this already), and therefor the firefly takes some time to explain what it is actually doing.
I’m very agog!

So, and now it's time to go shopping. Little flipflap just gave me its shopping list. Let’s see:
Paper (red, grass green, orange) - fine with me
Seed beads (translucent/long, peach/small) - I’ll do my best
Crafting wire (green) - yes, it needs a lot of this stuff
Baby oil - ??? Ok, we’ll definitely come back to this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment