Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Of other storytellers and a lovesick firefly

Some days ago, I stumbled across some outstanding treasuries by ihana. The lovely and creative Finn has not only an eye for beautiful items, but also her extravaganzas tell fantastic stories!!!
Here are some of her “Chapters”:

The Day The Listings Found Each Other
A Biography
Four Stories About Growth

I admire this unique idea and the realization and am looking forward to read some more of these treasuries! So, please, please, please leave some encouraging and kind comments (maybe we get some more of this great stuff, then :-) )!

Though, I can imagine that the other storyteller is quiet busy right now, as she just (re-)opened her shop on artfire. I fear, I must learn to become more patient.
The firefly and me visited LuaTuomis' cute shop this morning - and the firefly fell in love!!! I can hardly keep it at bay (it already asked me about the shortest way from Germany to Finland...)!



Have a look at its “object of desire” (I must agree: It is cute!)

















 
Thank you LuaTuomi!     
You made our day!                                             
We wish you and your owls a lot of sales and even more fun with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment