Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello world!

May I introduced myself? I’m the Storyteller of the Firefly.

Have you ever wondered, what fireflies do during the whole long day. I’ll tell you: Well, mostly they glow. And brighten up everything and everyone around them. A lot of people like them so much, they want to take them home and keep them. But, unfortunately, the fireflies are very freedom-loving creatures. :-(

Though, I think I found a way to give all of us what we are longing for: 
I opened a creative and extraordinary shop on the internet platform Etsy, just some days ago. There, I sell glowing, glimmering, shining and glittering fairy lights. So the firefly can do what it loves to do and create some beautiful lights and you can take them home and enjoy them every day! Great, isn’t it?! Here you go: Talesofthefirefly

No comments:

Post a Comment